Paulo Coelho : What You Looking for Looking for you Also!
Below are selected excerpts of the writer genius for life, love and human destiny.
1. When something wills too, the entire universe will conspire to make your wish come true.
2. Life is always waiting the timing of the action.
3. Everything in the world is nothing but different manifestations of the same thing.
4. Sometimes you need to turn around the world to understand that the treasure is buried in your own home.
5. Sometimes life between two people just to show how important they are for each other.
6. The waiting is the hardest.
7. If you are able to see the beauty that happens just because you bring the beauty in you. The world is a mirror in which everyone sees his own reflection.
8. People say behind your back than to yes and before your eyes what they see fit.
9. What once happened and may never happen again. But what has been done twice, will definitely be a third.
10. If love transforms a person rapidly, desperation makes it even faster.
Read also: 10 things we learned about life from the Alchemist Paulo Coelho
11. There ahead, always come just in time.
12. If you just do those things that people expect from me, I trapped in slavery situation.
13. The most important words in our lives to vocalize with silence.
14. To get lost is the best way to find something interesting.
15.The darker deadline is just before dawn.
16. If your man, then it is yours, but if he pulls somewhere else, then nothing will keep him and not worth neither the nerves nor attention.
17. Reaching the end, people laugh at the fears that plagued them in the beginning.
18. Life is sometimes incredibly economical - for whole days, weeks, months, years, man can not receive either a new stimulus. And then when misoanoixei the door, falling on the whole avalanche.
19. Our angels are always with us and often use someone else's lips to tell us something.
20. to feel unhappy constantly is an impermissible luxury.
21. There are people born to spend their lives alone, this is neither bad nor good, it's just life.
22. Sometimes you have to run to see who will follow. Other times should roll slightly tons, to see who will really listen. Sometimes you may still need to do a step back to see who is still on your side. Sometimes you ought to get wrong decisions, to see who is with you when everything collapsed.
23. Do not make me abandon our dream! Dreams nourish our soul just as food nourishes our bodies. Whenever you need to taste bitterness in our lives and see our hopes to shipwreck, we must continue nonetheless dreaming.
24. What you're looking at also looking.
25. Once I found all the answers immediately changed all questions.
26. The man always does the opposite. Hurry to grow up and then back to the past of his childhood. Sacrificing his health for the sake of money and then spends the money to improve his health. They are worried about the future with such impatience to ignore this and because of this has neither present nor future. He lives in such a way as if they will never die and die as if nothing has ever lived.
27. Sometimes you have to die in order to begin to live.
28. People want to change everything at the same time they want things to remain as they are.
29. Always say what you feel and do what you think! Silence destroys lives ...
30. At the end all goes well. If you do not do well, it means that it is not the end.